Taking your interior design beyond painting? UAB Painting provides high-quality, affordable and efficient wallpapering services. Our talented and experienced team will be happy to help you choose which wallpaper is best for you and calculate the required rolls.
What is Wallpapering?
Wallpaper for walls is a roll material for finishing interior walls and ceilings, which is attached to the surface with glue. Considering the substrate (paper, fluellin), as well as depending on the type of external decorative coating. Wallpaper is a worth considering alternative to cover walls and act as a decorative element for interior spaces.
Now the wallpaper market in Ireland is a boundless ocean, which is quite difficult to swim in without special knowledge but will try to help. What to pay attention to in order to choose a wallpaper like a pro.
Why use wallpaper?
- wallpapering is available in a large variety of designs and colors as well as you can find different types including washable wallpaper.
- This technique is unique and can be used for short term period , especially, peel and stick which you can easily removed wallpaper without leaving any traces.
- It is an affordable option to use as some types can be last for more than 10 years if all wallpaper hanging job was done with experienced Professionals.
- Is considered eco-friendly since it can be manufactured from natural materials, and its adhesives do not contain harmful chemicals.
Where can you use wallpaper?
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Home Office
- Hall Stairs
- CHILDREN'S ROOM
- Work Office
Types of Wallpaper?
- Vinyl Wallpaper: This type of Wallpaper has a high durability as well as It can be washed , making easy maintenance one of the best choices for wallpapering now. Wallpapering by professionals is recommended.
- Bamboo Wallpaper: This is an eco-friendly type, handcrafted from natural bamboo and glued to paper.
- Mylar Wallpaper: It has a wet or shiny appearance, is washable and easy to remove wallpaper.
- Liner Wallpaper : is made from paper or fiberglass. It is effective for hiding wall defects and minimizing repairs. This type is easy to apply wallpaper and remove.
- Foil Wallpaper : type to give the interior space a shiny metallic effect.
- Printed Wallpaper: is available in a large variety of colors and patterns. The digitally-printed wallpaper is normally cheaper than the hand-printed, but the printing ink is water-based , so it is better to not use it in places where it can concentrate a high percentage of humidity. Wallpapering by professionals is recommended
- Flock Wallpaper: it is not washable and could be hard to remove.
Vinyl wallpaper is a paper base with a vinyl coating of varying density, which gives the wallpaper increased strength and resistance to moisture. They all have excellent performance qualities. Dense and flexible vinyl wallpaper is easy to clean and wash (with a damp soft sponge or brush depending on the type of vinyl wallpaper). Does not fade in the sun and can quite decorate the walls for about 15 years. With good preparation of the walls by professional painters, vinyl wallpaper in the entire bedroom creates the effect of a solid canvas. That is, the standard of quality wallpaper hanging is the complete absence of visible joints between rolls. Only vinyl wallpaper from leading European manufacturers ensure that the wallpaper is made with water-soluble paints, as well as purified vinyl, which does not emit any harmful substances into the air.
All vinyl wallpaper professionals conditionally divided into 3 types, which differ from each other by the way of production, appearance and cost:
- Foam (bulk) vinyl ( structure design walls/bedroom wallpaper/hall wallpaper)
- Super washable wallpaper ( can be use for kitchen wallpaper/bathroom wallpaper...)
- Flat vinyl or silkscreen (bedroom wallpaper/hall wallpaper)
Textile wallpaper is one of the most expensive and sophisticated ways to decorate walls and is recommended to hang wallpaper by professionals. The front surface of this wallpaper is a fabric, which is applied on a paper or non-woven base. Depending on the material used for the upper textile layer of the wallpaper, such as viscose, linen, silk, as well as the natural or artificial origin of the fabric fibers, the final cost of the textile wallpaper can be very different.
Textile wallpaper always gives a classic noble look to the room, the wall surface becomes three-dimensional and is perceived as a vast textile smoothness, which, in combination with other interior items creates a cozy and luxurious environment. In addition, fabric wallpaper certainly emphasizes the status of the homeowner and is often used in premium interiors.
Textile wallpaper requires much more care than regular vinyl wallpaper. You will notice a sign on most rolls that they are only dry cleanable. This means they can be wiped down with a soft brush or at most cleaned gently with a vacuum cleaner. Any wet manipulations with textile wallpaper should be avoided, because they can leave stains and streaks that will be impossible to remove. The only exceptions are separate collections of textile wallpapers with special water-repellent impregnations.
Paintable wallpaper is a type of wallpapering that needs additional painting after it is applied. They are made on different bases with the addition of materials such as paper, nonwoven, fiberglass or synthetics. The most popular now for wallpaper designs are on a non-woven basis.
Available wallpaper for painting, as a rule, have a large roll size - 1m by 25 m and can be repainted in different colors from 5 to 10 times, depending on the manufacturer. Initially, this wallpaper is white and many buyers think that they can be glued and leave white. But, we would like to warn you that the wallpaper for painting is a semi-finished product, which becomes a finished product only after dyeing, it is then they gain strength and durability.
Our professional team is always happy to help you with any questions about wallpapering in Dublin and wallpapering quotes.